Thursday, April 3, 2008

On the Road Back to Where I Belong

I have truly been blessed! I am not totally caught up with my bills but I am getting really close to paying off my debt and living on a cash basis (no credit for me, thank you). My last full day of work will be Friday April 18th. (Can I get an Amen?) I will still be working somewhat mostly from home so that I will be able to have a little income for the family (Can I get an AMen?) I'll be able to get my home to rights. (AMEn) And the best thing of all I will be able to start homeschooling again in September (AMEN!!!)
The days are full of promise! It's been very hard these past few months and I must say it was really in a fog for what seemed like a long time. I must admit that I was loosing faith. How stupid of me to ever doubt my Lord and Saviour. He loves me and I just needed to wait for Him to work his miracles in my life. Me being so impatient almost missed the blessing.
Until next time my friends, I now go to do some curriculum research.

No comments: