Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mid Febuary Check In

I was looking at my goals and I must say I have not kept two out of the three financial goals I set for myself so far. I haven't done too bad but I've done bad just the same.
This entire week I've been eating out for breakfast and lunch at work which has cost me quite a bit of cash. And I have not done my tithes and offerings. This is a classic example of setting goals but not setting up a plan to meet these goals.
Knitting has been just ok. Nothing major has been done.....the little guy in my life has been sick for almost a week now and I haven't been able to stay with him at home (thank goodness for my mom!) because we are short at work. When I am home I have no creative energy left for knitting. Vegging out on the couch or reading a story to the kids is just about all I have energy for. Then I find myself waking up at 3 or 4 inthe morning and not being able to go back to sleep until a few hours later....hence this post at 5:30 am.
I gave my notice at work that I will be leaving but that won't take into effect for anther few months. I figured that giving my boss a heads up in advance would make finding a replacement easier. I would still like to work there but the hours are too long and the environment is not the best. Most of all I miss being home with all my heart!!!!
The one thing that would make coming home for me possible is re-financing our home to include our big bills. By doing this we'll be able to free up alot of cash to help pay my credit cards off sooner. Once that is done I'll be able to take my kids out of school and start homeschooling again.
One thing is for sure I am not going to allow one week of not meeting my goals to discourage me and keep me from trying. Well I am finally getting sleepy again. Until next time my bloggy friends!

No comments: