Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Patterns in The Works

Well, on Thursday I overnighted my submissions to Knitscene and today I got the comformation that they received it. I had everything ready a week in advance of the deadline but at the last minute I decided to hold on to some of them and I replaced them with new. It's only three submissions but I felt very strongly about them so I sent those in. Hopefully one (or all three) would be accepted but that's not up to me right now. I will be sending in some other design ideas to JCA and another source.

I am currently working on a little eye candy exclusively for my blog. I can't give too much detail but I'll be posting a sneak peak in just a few days.

In the meantime here is my finished hourglass sweater fresh from the blocking table.
enjoy!

No comments: