Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,
Tomorrow I turn 32 years old. Where did all the time go? In just 4 more years my darling daughters will be 18 years old. It seems like just yesterday that I was pregnant with my Kayla. I was so young and scared and although I now know I could have done better I also know that I didn't do too badly either. I can look back at all the things wrong I have done up until now...(like complaining about the past.....wait a minute....d'oh![smacks head] ) But I've made sacrifices and I am starting to see the fruit of those sacrifices.
Thank You, God, for blessing me when I had no reason to be blessed, and for being merciful to me when I had no right to receive your mercy and for Your grace in those times I had no right to that either....which is like all the time, let's face it. We both know how imperfect I am and how I am sure I don't know how You don't loose your patience with me.
Thirty two years of blessing and trials, and blessings through trials. I know You are not done with me yet (thanks for that because there is still so much I want to do) so although I may complain and pout (sometimes) keep using me for Your Glory!

Sincerely You Servant,
Luanda

(for those that don't know, God is my diary. I just thought you like to see a little slice of that)
Keep Knittin!

No comments: