Saturday, June 7, 2008

Making Myself Crazy....Take One

Why am I making myself crayz you ask? I mean crazy. Actually I think that typo looks kind of neat.
Anyway back to the crazy.
I love to knit. I love designing knitwear. I love to teach my kids. I love to reorganize rooms. I love to have a clean house. I love deadlines. But when you stir them all in the same pot at the same time you don't get love, you get....you guessed it......crayz.
I think that for the next few months I will be doing strictly Christmas knitting.
Finish organizing my classroom area. (must be done by 7/31/08)
Finish my general lesson plans for the first 3 months of school by 8/15.

Since I can't stop cleaning my house all together I'm going to start a chart system again that lets the kids know what needs to be done and when so that mom can have some help.

There is so much that I want to do just right and I get all afraid that I am going to mess it all up but then I have to remember that God says to be anxious for nothing, but come to him with prayer and suplication and know that He is in control and He will make things work out one way or another.

What was that quote?.....
Pray as if it all depends on God and work as if it all depends on you.

I also like....
Courage is not the absence of fear but feeling the fear and doing it anyway.

God Is Good.

No comments: