Friday, April 23, 2010

Ch-Ch-Changes

Lots and lots of changes have taken place since I last blogged. Lots of sad changes but God knows what He is doing and all things work for good for those who love the Lord. I might talk about those changes in later posts but for now.....

Drum roll please....

I am pleased to announce a new direction that I am going to take this blog. Cause really if u think about it it really hasn't been going in any direction.....

I have been going through my knitting library and have noticed that although I have a huge stack of magazines that I constantly drool over I haven't really made a thing out of any of them. Ok so maybe I am exaggerating, I probably made one or two projects out of the 53 magazines that I have. Here is my idea.... I will be going through these magazines one by one and knitting a project out of each one and commenting on the patterns in general as I go through them. All the while I plan to blog about my experiences and thoughts. I also plan to use stash yarn for this and comment also on each yarn that I use for each project. Waddaya think?

There's just been one itsy bitsy little snag in this whole plan. I lost the keys to my storage room. I just want to cry my eyes out because I have so much yarn that I haven't even had a chance to put on Ravelry yet. Now I have to either wait for the district manager to come with some lock cutter thing and cut the lock whenever he happens to be in the district or rent one from Home Depot and cut it myself. Sigh.... I'll have it all figured out soon.

Because of the slight difficulties with gaining access to my yarn I have decided that I will be starting June 1st. This is a commitment. I am documenting this and I am setting up my alarm on my iphone to alert me when I should be doing each step of the process. This is so exciting!!! Pics to follow shortly. My next post will be in one week!

1 comment:

-Sam said...

Hope you get in there soon, can you try to pick the lock?