Thursday, July 1, 2010

Getting creative

The following are two posts in one. I had one prepared but never posted it. So, I decided to combine the two.

6/27
Ok so I am still working on the whisper cardigan. I really thought I would be done by now and here it is a month and still not done yet. Well not exactly a month but three days shy of it anyway. I am finally on the skirt part of the cardigan. I finished the ribbing and founf that I did not have e nough of the black to complete the skirt. So now k have introduced a third yarn into the mix. A no name variegated red and black yarn. It's gonna be funky but I am ok with funk. I said I wouldn't buy anymore and I am determined to stick to it.

7/1
Holy unending project, Batman! When the heck is this cardi going to be done???? I bound off the skirt last night and it seems too short yet I don't want to undo the bind off and knit down. Although... That is probably what I am going to end up doing anyway. I like the thought of the cardigan and if I am going to do something I might as well do it right. Today I missed my bus so I took the later bus being all grateful that it was an express but then my train is late. Yikes! Not a good start to the day since I wanted to leave early.
When I get home I will be working on lengthening the skirt and hopefully put this project to rest. I post some pics tomorrow with the announcement of my next project!

No comments: