Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I've been MIA in many areas. Blogging being one of them. There has been plenty of knitting going on but temptation is a major issue with. I haven't been to my LYS much lately because of the annoying habit my credit card and pretty yarn has. The pretty yarn calls and out comes my credit card to bail it out of LYS jail.....sigh....I get more yarn that way than any other. One new thing I have discovered is the swapping available on ravelry. I LOVE IT! It's like purchasing new yarn without the purchase (do you hear the angels singing?)Anyway, I have an enormous amount of Paton's Classic Wool in just about every color.I plan to use it for the month of January. My goals for January are as follows:

1)Finish the TKGA master knitter level 1 program by January 30th

2)Knit my hubby some house socks

3)Knit a skirt (I haven't decided whether to do the Trumpet Skirt from KLS or the Kayla Skirt from Knitscene Spring 2008 (my first design published)

4)Start the aran sweater from Knitter's Almanac.I'll be posting pictures really soon

Luanda

No comments: