Saturday, January 26, 2008

Belated Post....Goals

I was working on this post last week when I got distracted and then totally forgot about postin it. Wanna see it? here it go.........

Two posts in one day.....who'd a thunk it. I need to get down in writing New Me resolutions.....these are basically some of the previous resolutions that I had made last year with some new resolutions thrown in for this year.



#1 Before the opening of the next school year (Sept) I will be home ready to homeschool the kids myself



#2 I will be wiping out my credit card debt before then by at least 75%



#3 I will not use credit to make any purchases (no cash...no purchase)



#4 I will be the cheerful, loving, consistent christian mother and wife that God wants me to be



#5 I will be a better steward of the money that I am responsible for and I will not burden my husband with anything extravagant and/or unneccesary.



I strongly believe that I will get it right this time. The reasons for my having to return to work had alot to do with not doing #'s 2-5 the way I knew I should have been doing. I enjoy the work that I do but there sure is an ache in my heart for the work I want to do at home with my family.

No comments: