Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm Too Old For High School

Lack of communication (or should I say proper communication) in a work place is the breeding ground for lots of confusion and silly drama.....sigh. Mama has a headache tonight!

I graduated from high school 13 years ago and I really don't want to go back.

Anyway...enough with the drama. I have to say I love coming home to my family. I recently started working (July) after quite a few years at home with my kids. It's been a difficult adjustment but i must say that I really like my job, I guess that is why it affects my spirit when things don't go well. I miss my kids terribly but finances are-a-calling. My ultimate goal is to get out of this debt. I tried everything under the sun to stay home with my kids but bills were not getting paid. My husband was killing himself and we weren't making ends meet so I got a great job and for the first time in years we are making ends meet properly and reducing debt.....AMEN.

Knitting has certainly suffered, but I still sneak in a little every time I get chance. It truly is a portable hobby.

Wanna see the yarn for my next project?
Earthy colors, gorgeous color combos. What do you think? Do you think they will make nice mittens?

No comments: