Friday, October 26, 2007

Rhinebeck Family Fun

This past weekend I went to Rhinebeck with my kids.We had lots of fun. It all started early Saturday morning when it was quite cool. We left close to 8am and got there about 9:30 am. We saw the mist settled on the mountains slowly lifting upwards. The brilliantly blue skies so clear after the rains the day before. It was quite breathtaking.






Here you see the sheep dog trials. Quite a fascinating event. Once it got too crowded we doged the crowd.








Then we stopped by and looked at the sheep. I am such a city girl. I never thought there were so many kinds of sheep. It was absolutely stunning and beautiful.

















The kids had lots of fun.
The little guy got to go on some rides. So did the not so little guy but I promised not to take pictures.
This is the only picture of the four of them together that I have. And none of them look like themselves in this picture.
There was lots of yarn and fiber and much more fun. The five of us had a great time at the gem and mineral show and many purchases were made.
It's ok. My husband has already found out about them so I might as well blog about them.
It was a great day so we chose to repeat it on Sunday......I guess I should have purchased the 2 day pass. Maybe next year.

No comments: