Sunday, October 14, 2007

Lu, Lu, Skip 2 My Lu My Darling

So where did I get the name for this blog?
Well, my name is Luanda and for some reason everyone has wanted to shorten it one way or another. My godparents call me Lula, friends in high school called me LuLu and one of my boyfriends used to sing Skip to My Lu when he wanted to get on my nerves. And last and so far most permanently my husband has insisted on calling me Lu since we've met 11 years ago....sigh.
Now that's been settled....onto the purpose for this blog. This blog will be primarily about knitting and various other fiber arts. Maybe some sewing. Definately about my family.
THINGS ABOUT ME YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW (or not)
1) I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N AMEN! And I have C-H-R-I-S-T in my H-E-A-R-T and I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-Y. Want to know more about how to become a Christian or what that even is? E-mail me.
2)I am a mother of 4 ages 13-3.
3) I am wife to a wonderful man married 7 soon to be 8years.
4)I live in the Garden State.
5)I have 3 pets. 2 dogs and a cat
6)I work full time with a great staff and doctor.
7)I am a KNITTER. I love knitting, addicted to knitting. I also like crochet
8)sewing intimidates me yet calls to me.......I'll really give it a try someday
9) I love poetry and stories
As I think of other things I'll fill you in.

No comments: